Balinese massage is performed with the use of oils. It includes gentle and relaxing movements, as well as vigorous pressure on selected points on the body. The therapist starts the massage with the legs, then focuses on the back and arms, and finally slowly massages the scalp. The therapist uses a combination of gentle stretching, rolling the skin, kneading and stroking and pressure in such a way as to stimulate the flow of blood, lymph and energy.
- helps to relieve stress and other mental problems
- stimulates blood and oxygen flow
- relieves muscle tension
- helps detoxify the body
- nourishes and softens the skin
- reduces susceptibility to diseases
- rejuvenates the body and mind
- adds energy
For people who want to take care of themselves in a special way, raise their energy level, harmonize their body and mind during deep relaxation.